Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Shutter Speed Photoshoot Reflection



For this photoshoot I asked my boyfriend, Alexander, if he would help me with the "modeling" part of these photos. In most of the photos, he is tossing around a soccer ball and juggling with his feet. I had him help me with the soccer ball part because he is on my soccer team with me, therefore, he knows how to actually do cool tricks with the soccer ball. We went over to the field behind the park of my neighborhood that is also in front of a large pond. To set up this scene, I told Alex to just kick around the ball and feel natural as if I weren't sitting there taking pictures of him.

The element I used to create the image above was to focus on the main point of your image. It helped me able to get a clear and crisp picture of him and the moving ball.

I chose the soccer ball and my boyfriend as my subjects because they both are huge parts of my life and mean a lot to me. Soccer has been apart of my life for eleven years and I have been with my boy friend for a year and a half. This photoshoot helped me look at the world differently by seeing how much faster some things move than others, which was a new thing for me.

My strength in this assignment was being able to have someone who knows how to kick a soccer ball properly be my model. It would've been much harder if I had used someone with little to no experience with soccer. My weakness of this photoshoot probably had to be the fact I was using my phone as my camera unlike all the others who use a real professional camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment