Tuesday, October 27, 2015

DOF Photoshoot Reflection


For this photoshoot, I drove to Forest Park here in Noblesville because I knew that this area would have a lot of spaces that would lend itself to depth of field. I set up my different scenes by just walking around and paying attention to every detail my eyes could pick out and trying to configure them into a nice image. 


I did my best use of the elements by trying to not center many photos throughout the shoot. It helped the pictures have a better view of depth of field and allowed your eyes to view the whole picture and not just what was in front of you.

My main subject matter gravitated towards more trails than any other thing. I also enjoyed taking photos that involved a lot of fallen leaves with different shades and colors which allowed me to speak my voice. Fall is my favorite season so it was easy to incorporate my voice into each photo. I was able to view the world differently by getting low to the ground and scanning my eyes out all over the background instead of just staring at was directly in front of my eyes.

My strength of this photoshoot was the ability I had to be able to navigate through Forest Park and finding the best areas to take pictures of due to my many years of having gone there and memorizing the park. My weakness had to have been the fact that I was using my phone camera instead of a real camera. Another thing would have to be since it was still cold, I had a little trouble from keeping still and not letting my hands shake like the rest of me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment