Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Favorite Image


This photo is probably one of my favorite images that is currently popular and running through the internet because of the strong voice it is. The main point of this photo is the young child who couldn't be older than three or four being watched by a vulture. This piece interests me because of how shocking this picture is when you look at it. The story being told in this photo is that this vulture is watching and waiting for this malnourished boy to starve to death so it could have it's own meal. This image influences my voice because of how unique this photo is and how many different ways you could look at it. I hope in my images that my voice will be able to stand out as much as this photo does. This photo has such a shocking story and voice, it is known that the photographer who took this was so overwhelmed with emotion and depression that he took his own life shorty after. If I had taken this photo, I would change absolutely nothing. There is virtually nothing wrong with this picture technically.

No comments:

Post a Comment